5 Free Marketing Tools for Every Entrepreneur
If you’re just getting started in the world of entrepreneurship, you probably don’t have a giant marketing budget. So we’ve compiled a list of free marketing tools you should use in order to grow and develop your business! Not only will they help you grow your business, but these tools will also help you save time and money.
If you’ve ever listened to an NPR podcast, you’ve probably heard an ad for MailChimp. As one of the most popular tools for email marketing, MailChimp is incredibly user friendly and beneficial for maintaining and growing an audience. They also have a great page dedicated to teaching you how to maximize all that it has to offer.
- Integrating with Facebook and Instagram to gain new customers and subscribers
- Adjustments based on feedback from MailChimp reports
- Customizing emails based on purchase data
- Automation tools that will save time and headache!
Today, aesthetics are almost as important as the product or service itself. Canva is another incredibly user friendly tool to create designs that will be appealing and enticing to your customers. The site also has fantastic articles with advice about design.
- A very easy to use drag and drop system
- A variety of font combinations, templates, icons, images and illustrations
- A color palette generator (you can select colors from images you use on your website)
- A photo editor page
Social media can be incredibly overwhelming and exhausting. With so many different accounts to keep track of and different etiquettes in each of them, managing it is a job in and of itself. Buffer helps ease the strain of it all.
- Automation and post scheduling
- Manage all accounts from this one space
- Crafting updates for each social media channel separately
- Data and performance analysis
If you use WordPress, Yoast is a must for tracking and optimizing every aspect of your site. Yoast also offers great SEO courses that are essential to understanding how to gain more exposure in the online world.
- Assistance in meta description
- SEO ranking and improvement through readability score
- Analytics and feedback
- All in all–helps attract more people from google and social media!
To grow your site even more, you’ve got to check out SumoMe.
- Integration with your email marketing tool–ehem, MailChimp, ehem
- Content and visitor tracking
- More effective share buttons
- The ability to design less invasive popups and gain more subscribers
Of course, there are hundreds of apps and online tools out there, and we hope that this inspires you to get started on making good use of them if you haven’t already!
Shani is a photographer and content creator from Los Angeles. She graduated from UC Santa Barbara with a Communication degree, which she puts to good use by connecting with all the incredible Jewish organizations and the people who support them. With a deep pride in her Jewish roots and an Israeli background, Shani hopes to share the power and potential of Jewish innovation and connection with the world.